Thursday, February 28, 2008

Travian

http://www.travian.us/

I'm addicted. It's a strategy Browser Game (Like Neopets (The game isn't like Neopets, but Neopets is an example of a Browser Game), you don't need to download anything) where you command a Village and have to make sure your village is okay. Me and a group of my friends are starting an Alliance (a group of Villages that protect eachother). I have two characters; 01 and 08. 01 works on a trading system (so we aren't in so much debt all the time), and 08 works on the Alliance (so we can trade)

Fun. Addictive. Long-term. Blah.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Christopher ~ CJB...
You are light years ahead of me. I love the biblical quote by professor howdy, however I'm not sure I'd recommend you follow all the links listed in the prof's blog. xo Grammy

Happy The Man said...

Grammy, he got blog-spammed. Beware, it could happen to any of us at any time!