Monday, March 17, 2008

Completely wrong




What Your Shamrock Says About You



You express yourself well - you are very verbal. You are good at perceiving the world and understanding people.



At times you can be moody and lack direction. You have an artist's temperament.



You consider yourself a lucky person. Luck always seems to be on your side.



You are traditional, easy going, and appreciative of the simple things in life.

The Shamrock Personality Test

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

In red, is somewhat right. The dark red, not really, maybe. I can understand Jonathan :/ And if by tradition, it means holidays, then yes.

But everything else is wrong.

I don't consider my self lucky. I may be, but I don't consider myself that.

I am not easy going and appreciative of the simple things in life- are computers simple? Video games? SODA?!?!?!..candy?

And the biggest wrong: I AM DO NOT EXPRESS MYSELF WELL >:|

3 comments:

Cathleen said...

I AM DO NOT EXPRESS MYSELF WELL either

Happy The Man said...

I am do not either!

Happy The Man said...

Ha Ha, I did not copy Mom, we answered independently at exactly the same time. That's how in tune we are and how much we think alike! Scary actually...