Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Movie List

Movie 1 = I, Robot
Movie 2 = Meet the Robinsons
Movie 3 = The Simpsons Movie - Not guessed
Ned Flanders: Look at that, you can see the four states that border Springfield: Location 2, Location 3, Location 4, and Location 5!
Bart Simpson: Oh yeah.

Movie 4 = I am Legend - My Favorite
Neville (Will Smith): What the hell are you doing out here, Fred? Fred, if you're real, you better tell me right now!

Movie 5 = Apocalypto
Movie 6 = V for Vendetta
Movie 7 = War of the Worlds - Not guessed
Ray Ferrier (Tom Cruise): It's just like the 4th of July.
Ray Ferrier's Daughter: No, it's not.

Movie 8 = Mr. Woodcock
Movie 9 = Cloverfield
Movie 10 = Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Movie 11 = The Benchwarmers
Movie 12 = The Patriot
Movie 13 = Scary Movie 3 - Not guessed
Character 1: [water drips from the TV set] Character 2, the TV's leaking.

Movie 14 = Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds - Not guessed
Movie 15 = Pearl Harbor
Movie 16 = Toy Story - Not guessed
Movie 17 = Saving Private Ryan - Not guessed
Movie 18 = Twelve Monkeys - Not guessed
Jeffery Goines: Telephone call? Telephone call? That's communication with the outside world. Doctor's *discretion*. Nuh-uh. Look, hey - all of these nuts could just make phone calls, they could spread insanity, oozing through telephone cables, oozing into the ears of all these poor sane people, infecting them. Wackos everywhere, plague of madness.

Movie 19 = Tarzan
Movie 20 = Mr. Holland's Opus - Not guessed

2 comments:

Happy The Man said...

What was the Toy Story quote??? I can't believe I missed that one!

Aleks said...

Wow I don't think I could guess many of those! You should post something new to your blog